Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Set for the kiddo

*sigh

It's 11:whatever and I'm just getting to this.  I could have done it this afternoon but after kicking first my bowl of pins and then a jar of mixed beans (Here she would argue - it's not a jar of beans today mom, I made you a delicious cake with a turtle on it - she totally built a little oven out of foamy square things to bake it in.  Made the house smell amazing too apparently) across my entire kitchen floor I decided it was time to put all sharp objects away and check out in the form of a nap for a while. 

So ~ here I am home from work trying to be consistent and get this out while it's still Thursday. 

I've had this fabric for a bit.  Fun and bright and actually pretty soft which doesn't always happen with this kind of fabric.  Finally did something with it.  Pretty basic but my life certainly isn't all ball gowns and soirées. 


 

A simple top and bottom set for my sweet girl that doesn't really have a sense of modesty yet, but really, what 4 year old needs that?  Well... maybe a 4 year old that has on occasion removed every article of clothing and proceeded to run out the door for fun.  Not that I know any boisterous headstrong little girls like that.......nope.......


 
 
You can't see it but it's got elastic in the top back.  Here's another one that will last a few seasons : )

You may notice the absence of bottoms in the pictures.  It just wasn't an I'm gonna wear some pants kinda day. 

 

 It was however a spin in circles until you fall down day,
 


 
and a whoa hey there's mushrooms kinda day,


 
and a see how fast I can roll down this hill a dozen times until I can't stand kind of marvelous afternoon.  




myfm ~ kind of a crazy mash up this evening.  For a good part of the day it was this one but since I got home this one just popped into my head.  Haunting for sure but still a lovely song.   JLS and Taylor Swift/Civil Wars sure makes for an interesting mash up.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love when they actually like and want to wear what you make.

    ReplyDelete