Tuesday, June 4, 2013

most recent reasons for staying up an extra hour (or three)....

Here we are - on request from a few friends - randomness from the black hole otherwise known as pinterest

But while I'm on the subject of randomness this is pretty awesome. Like me and my girl but with us it was completely by accident - the first song I ever learned to sing and play at the same time ~ I played a chord, sang a line, played another chord, out of nowhere she sings clear as day, "Disregard your father's wooooooorrrrrdds".  omigoodness, this girl of mine.  Right now as per her request we're learning Wagon Wheel which is pretty frikkin cute with her sweet voice and her hand a slappin her leg in time.  Yup, I'm one lucky mamma.


And because this periodical is my companion Tuesday evenings and I find amusement within it~

well, that's....something to look forward to...?
 
speaking of freewill~
“Chaos is more freedom; in fact, total freedom. But no meaning. I want to be free to act, and I also want my actions to mean something.”  Audrey Niffenegger
 

 
 
 And there are oodles of songs about chaos but what's really in my head right this second is this one.

Happy Tuesday all~

No comments:

Post a Comment