Sunday, June 30, 2013

Quick Fix ~ Call me

 

Someone gave me this shirt last year and I never used it because it was a big awkward shape and the sleeves were so wide - it really just looked ridiculous.  Growing up in England as I did though I really liked the design (there are floaty numbers on the back too) so I wanted to see if I could fix it up.  really all I did was cut a much wider neck and bring the sides in to make it a better shape with normal sleeves. 

Honestly it's not what I'm working on for today, but again yesterday I decided to chill with my girl on a rainbow blanket in my peaceful yard instead of finish my project.  One has to know their priorities.  Maybe maybe I will get home in time to finish up, but if not it's not the end of the world. 

Fun discovery this morning though.  My favorite coffee place BattleCat Coffee Bar just got an outdoor facelift which was unnecessary but awesome considering most people spend their time out here from the time the weather gets a few degrees above freezing.



priorities.  

quick myfm - stars - hold on when you get love
Oooo but getting in my car they announced the number one country song of all time...He Stopped Loving Her Today, by George Jones. I am Tyler's complete lack of surprise. Just don't see why it should come to that is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment