Sunday, June 9, 2013

Quick Fix ~ Ridiculous shirt ----------> Awesome floaty skirt

I saw this ridiculous shirt at Express ages ago, but I wasn't ready to spend however much they were asking for it.  *sigh.  I walked away.  But a few months later I was looking in this discount store - the kind that gets the old castoffs from the 'normal' stores, and there it was - the ridiculous shirt with the nice picture.  The shirt itself I never would have worn.  It was one of those one sleeve off the shoulder things but the one sleeve was full length.  Really, it was silly (probably why I found it at the discount store) but the fabric was super soft and the picture was kind of nice and I knew it would only take a few minutes to change it into something marvelous.  All I had to do was take out the one lonely seam that made this into a 'shirt'. 



 
It's got this funky shaped edge but I love it.  It's so soft and floaty and it just reminds me of taking a slow walk under big shady trees. 
 
 
 
myfm - ugh.  I woke up with this in my head and now this evening it's back again.  I'm not even sure I like it....kind of reminds me of Mariah before she got....well, however you choose to describe her in the past decade.  whatevs.
He's rocking a pretty ridiculous sweater though which makes me like it a tiny bit more.
Happy Sunday all~

No comments:

Post a Comment