Sunday, May 4, 2014

not dead

Geez it's been way too long.  I'm not going to actually do the math because that'll end up disappointing, so, it's been way too long. 

Needless to say there has been a lot going on, but I'm working my way into getting back on here regularly.  I have more ideas than I can ever keep track of but also a few projects that are findings away from being finished and some fresh new fabric that already knows what it wants to be.  Pleats and open backs will be happening as well as an update on the random giant chicken sculpture that parked in front of me at Battlecat one day.  The biggest interference right now is the amazing weather we've been having lately, which usually results in me giving into the need to refresh my vitamin D stores after the crazy winter we had.  But, I am determined and neither lovely weather nor moving (again...) are(is?) going to stop me from creating. 



I don't know where this picture is from, but yeah, that. 

oh, and this

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
"My personal philosophy is not to undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible." So said Taurus-born Edwin Land, the man who invented the Polaroid camera. I have a feeling these might be useful words for you to live by between your birthday in 2014 and your birthday in 2015. In the coming 12 months, you will have the potential of homing in on a dream that will fuel your passions for years. It may seem to be nearly impossible, but that's exactly what will excite you about it so much -- and keep you going for as long as it takes to actually accomplish.
http://freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/taurus.html

Exactly what I needed to hear given my nearly impossible dreams of late.

mata ne ya'll



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~myfm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was some random 90's song but I don't know the name and thankfully it's moved on to ...once again... Paramore  with Ain't It Fun

and with that...I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment