Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mid week whatever ~

Hey!  Finally something.  I''m all done moving and being sick and I'm ready to get this thing going again!  To be fair I've also been thoroughly enjoying the weather.  If you were here you would completely understand and forgive me for my extended absence.  I'm not sorry : 0 )

I did mention that I had an exciting project as well and that is finished and worn and I am excitedly awaiting some pictures to share.

I'm also currently working on some exciting things for myself and my sweet girl.  This month will be about just whatever I end up making because that's where I'm choosing to be this month : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


beautiful delirium? Yes please and thank you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's to all the strong tender ladies out there.  Don't ever put yourself away.  It's what makes the world tolerable.




Like I need another reason to love this place.  But here it is.  Reason 42 I effin love this place ~


Yes.....I took another picture in another bathroom.  Moving on. 
 I had the pleasure of going to this place again recently. Slow food right quick they say.  Well, it's yummy and I personally don't mind if that means it takes a little longer (which it doesn't really).  Thanks Homegrown for being part of a lovely evening. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


myfm ~ I am pretty sure I've mentioned this one before, but it's lovely and also what's randomly escaping from my mouth today much to the assumed chagrin of the people sitting next to me at BattleCat.
anyway, enjoy ~ Emmylou - First Aid Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment