Saturday, July 13, 2013

light spotty dress for my girl

This was kind of a spontaneous endeavor that kind of worked out I guess.  I don't love love the dress but kiddo does so I guess that's all that counts. 

So, I got this dress at the bins,


 
and then I came home and put it on this zombie.  (but it's okay mom, zombies don't exist in this world)
 
A slightly better view of the thing ~
 
 


It looked pretty straight forward so I just got started.  Seriously, I just laid out some fabric and cut it a bit.  Nothing particularly creative but really it is an easy dress to make.  Lots of gathering but easy.  I added an extra line of....gather???...because I thought it would look better and it does.  Other than that, here's a dress.
 
 
A two hand heart rating is not too shabby.
 
 
That's about it.  I think my zombie girl has recovered.
 
 
 
 
myfm ~ Pokey Lafarge again.  And again...good lord that man knows how to play a harmonica.  And again - I mean come on - he breaks out a kazoo in a good way...yes, apparently it's possible.   I got to see their s.p.e.c.t.a.c.u.l.a.r. show last night at the Grey Eagle and it was amazing.  And now it's got my girl dancing around the room.  Good times.





No comments:

Post a Comment